[CSA] GBM - ELECTIONS (3/26/2019 in BC202 @9pm)

Vivian Lin vlin1 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 22 17:40:58 EDT 2019

Friday March 22nd
March 22nd

CSA,

Hello y'all!! Hope everyone is enjoying their break! Here are some exciting
upcoming announcements/news:

   - *Next GBM: *Come out to our election GBM on *Tuesday** March 26, 2019 *in
   *BC202 *at *9pm. *

*--Vivian Lin*

*P.S. Join the CSA Facebook page (link below) and feel free to reach out to
anyone on the eboard if you have any questions --CSA or not. And let me
know if any of your friends have not been receiving emails. :)  *

*Other Announcements*
Got Cultural Skills?Know how to do Chinese yo-yo? Dance? Calligraphy? Or
anything else?

Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/XBVCluwplN80vtUl2> and let us
know! We are looking for members to help teach something cultural each
meeting.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckLink
<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/chinese-student-association>
Contact Us:

Email: *csa at stevens.edu*
Links:

*Stevens* <http://www.stevens.edu/>

*Vivian S. Lin*
Quantitative Finance* | *Stevens Institute of Technology
Secretary | Chinese Student Association
Treasurer | BLOSSOMS Asian Interest Sorority Interest Group
Graphic Design Chair | Attila Entrepreneurs