[FAST] FAST Newsletter #9 Halo-Halo Ween, Big/Littles, and Apple picking!

Peter Om pom1 at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 22 12:11:38 EDT 2019

Spook Season bois
[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2/images/de3a7eee-ca91-41a2-84a2-e8bd36b103b6.jpg]
Mabuhay!
Spook szn bois
[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2/images/09769a19-ebc8-40fc-85da-068acb22ebc9.jpg]
Freshmen Rep Elections!
Yesterday, we had our Freshmen Rep elections for Freshmen D3 Rep and Freshmen ESC Rep!  The FAST Eboard is proud to introduce Nixon Puertollano and Celina Peralta as our Co-Freshmen D3 Reps and Mya Phu as our Freshmen ESC Rep!  Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see what you'll do with FAST!

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2/images/6b88db09-318a-4784-90d8-f3e6996093d1.jpg]
HALO HALO WEEEEN!
It's spooky szn so y'all know FAST is having its most iconic event of the month, Halo Halo Ween!! There'll be free food and of course, halo halo!! Learn some culture and how to make your own halo halo! Careful though, we heard there were some spooky ghosts around...