[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #14

FAST pom1 at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 29 13:05:01 EDT 2020

It's my last newsletter to y'all!

** Mabuhay!
Last GBM of the semester MONDAY!

** SUPERLATIVES GBM/LAST GBM OF THE SEMESTER!
Y'all, i think im gonna cry, it's our last GBM of the semester! Can you believe we've come so far? Met so many cool people, had some fun times, ate tons of delicious food, yktv. In addition to closing the semester, we're going to be showcasing our FAST SUPERLATIVES! We heard your suggestions and have made a form for voting! Fill out the form below with the people you think fit the best! We'll announce the results on Monday, May 4th!

Link to Superlative form: here (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=953aedcc96&e=91a876ab0b) !