[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #13

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 7 11:59:16 EST 2020

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!

Finals week is upon us! We hope that everyone is prepared and we wish you good luck! Study hard, eat well, get some sleep, and relax! You got this. We got this. Just get in there and make sure you finish each test with no regrets! Also, be on the lookout for possible Study Sessions that are in the works!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

** OUR FINAL GBM TONIGHT!
Oh my goodness... we've approached our last GBM of the semester. But that doesn't mean we aren't gonna have a good time! It's the last bang before the semester's end so come on down to chill before finals week takes over! We'll be doing our Secret Santa, followed by some games! Enjoy the holidays with the FAST Fam one more time before the break!

When: Monday, December 7, 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=fb8ec67e3a&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: The FAST Fam!

Ho-Ho-Ho Happy Holidays!

** THANK YOU FOR COMING TO ASIAN CULTURAL NIGHT!

Thank you for everyone who came to SASE's Asian Cultural Night! It was amazing seeing our video with NAPHI: witnessing people just dancing and enjoying their time despite the pandemic. We hope you guys enjoyed the event as much as we did!

♥♡♥(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)♥♡♥

** AMAZING TALENTS AT FAST'S CHRISTMAS TALENT SHOW!
We would like to thank everyone who came to our Christmas Talent Show last Thursday! It was SO wonderful to see so many talents of our GB and even of some other D3 Clubs! We hope you loved playing the Christmas Song game while sharing and admiring each other's talents! It was truly a blast and we hope you come around next year to share your talents once again!

✧・゚:*ᴵ’ᵐ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)*:・゚✧*

What's up guys! The FANN club is still going strong! Please signup if you are still interested as the reveal will be sometime in January!

FANN: Fast Alumni Networking Neighborhood

"A great excuse for FAST's active general body and alumni to meet, network, and hang out with each other! Similar to our big/little system, the FANN Club is a way to receive/offer mentorship, develop lasting friends, and have fun :) Unlike with big/littles, your neighborhood will rotate (once or twice a year), giving you more opportunities to interact with each other."
FANN Club Signup Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e510d4f50b&e=91a876ab0b)

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=788542b774&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=517c886e9b&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=fcaede773a&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=807223f9a7&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d907a976b5&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

Hey, it's a holiday~ -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/979658a76840/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6476540?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=892b165679&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=279651b9fd&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=9a1740aee0&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=1436d00c14)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=1436d00c14)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1