[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #6

FAST pom1 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 24 11:29:32 EST 2020

Date Auction TONIGHT!

** Mabuhay!
FUNNEL CAKE ON BABBIO WEST PATIO!

** DATE AUCTION FUNDRAISER AND GBM #10 TONIGHT!
Feelin like you missed out on Valentine's Day last week? Wanna go on a date with a super cool Eboard member?? Then do we have a deal for you! The FAST Eboard is being AUCTIONED OFF for DATES! People can place bids on who they want to go on a date with! If they end up being the highest bidder when the auction closes at the GBM on Monday, they get to go on a date with one of our fabulous Eboard members! More details on how to bid and who's participating coming soon!