[FAST] FAST SEMI-Weekly Newsletter #2.5

FAST pom1 at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 29 13:40:56 EST 2020

There's some important stuff we missed so here ya go!

** Mabuhay!
SURPRISE SECOND NEWLETTER THIS WEEK!

** FAST BAKE SALE!!!
Hungry but broke? DON'T WORRY FAST GOT YOUR BACK WITH OUR FAST ALUMNI BALL BAKE SALE! TOMORROW (Thursday, January 30th) we'll be selling a variety of delicious snacks at discounted prices! Funds are going towards Alumni Ball so come through for a snack and to support Alumni Ball 2020!

If you wanna PRE-ORDER you can use the form below! We also do DELIVERIES!

Link to Pre-order/delivery form: here (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=cf252e62a5&e=91a876ab0b) !
Link to Facebook Event: here (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=fcb3690b7b&e=91a876ab0b) !