[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #10

FAST pom1 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 23 13:05:29 EDT 2020

Elections TONIGHT on Discord!

** Mabuhay!
Elections are TONIGHT on FAST's Discord Channel!

** Virtual Elections TONIGHT!
YOOO TONIGHT, FAST is holding Eboard elections on our FAST Discord channel! We will hold speeches, questions and discussions all on Discord! If you are planning on running, don't forget to prepare a speech (2 minutes for President and Vice President, 1 minute for all other roles). Also, to vote or run for a position, please ensure that you have Discord and are a member of the FAST channel. If you need to get added, just contact an Eboard member! Before we start the virtual meeting, we will go over rules, how to vote, etc. If you have any questions, the Eboard is here to answer them!