[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #15

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Mon May 4 13:13:44 EDT 2020

** Mabuhay!
Last GBM of the semester TONIGHT!

** SUPERLATIVES GBM/LAST GBM OF THE SEMESTER!
TONIGHT!

"Y'all, i think im gonna cry, it's our last GBM of the semester! Can you believe we've come so far? Met so many cool people, had some fun times, ate tons of delicious food, yktv. In addition to closing the semester, we're going to be showcasing our FAST SUPERLATIVES! We heard your suggestions and have made a form for voting! Fill out the form below with the people you think fit the best! We'll announce the results on Monday, May 4th!"