[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #8

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 25 14:59:14 EDT 2020

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This week is FULL of updates so here we go!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** Thanks for coming to...
FAST ALUMNI-GB HANGOUT!
Thank you to everyone who came out to chill with the FAST Alumni on Friday! All the games were a blast and I bet the Alumni had fun interacting with ya'll! It's great to see how even after graduation, the people of FAST like to stick around and have fun with the fam

Did you enjoy the hangout? Do you have anything we could try to improve? Well let us know in the feedback form below! We are always striving to get better so feedback is much appreciated!
October Alumni-GB Hangout Feedback Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=35b16c5db6&e=91a876ab0b)

Speaking of Alumni, here's a little info about our new FANN Club! If you're interested, please signup!

FANN: Fast Alumni Networking Neighborhood

"A great excuse for FAST's active general body and alumni to meet, network, and hang out with each other! Similar to our big/little system, the FANN Club is a way to receive/offer mentorship, develop lasting friends, and have fun :) Unlike with big/littles, your neighborhood will rotate (once or twice a year), giving you more opportunities to interact with each other."
FANN Club Signup Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=be8a7ace7e&e=91a876ab0b)

** THANK YOU FOR COMING TO FAST'S FIRST CULTURAL WORKSHOP!
Wow give a hand for our Cultural Chairs! They really went in depth with their coverage of Filipino news over the summer. So much has been going on recently in the Philippines -- even if the news doesn't cover these issues, it is still a major problem with major consequences for those living there. Therefore, awareness if power. Thank you to the cultural chairs for keeping us up to date with issues back at home and issues that Filipino-Americans have here in the states.

** This Tuesday is...

Zooming Around the World w/ MESA, LAA, and FAST !

If you have seen the other Zooming Around the World Events so far then it is time to announce that it's FAST's turn to step up to the plate! Along with MESA and LAA, we will be showing the similarities and differences between our cultures. Followed by that, there will be a Kahoot and the winner will receive some prizes! So you better not miss this one!

When: Tuesday, October 27, 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=eea0e70cad&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: MESA, LAA, and FAST

Come through!

** Get Spooky This Thursday in FAST's...
Halo-Halloween!
It is the month of spooks! And you know what that means! FAST is having it's annual spooky event: Halo-Halloween! Get to know the lore of mysterious mythical beings that haunt the Philippines while learning the secrets to make a watering Halo-Halo! After that they'll be a little competition that'll be sure to get your competitive side out! This is an event that will definitely scare your socks off!

When: Thursday, October 29, 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c3c6558c8d&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Spooky mysterious beings

Come through... if you dare!

** In the month of spooks, we will also be hosting another Family Event! This one was similar to the FAST picnic, but instead, we'll be painting pumpkins! More details are in the form below so do signup if you're interested!
FAST Family Mini Pumpkin Painting Hangout RSVP (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=edc1595550&e=91a876ab0b)

** FAST GBM#5 is Next Week!
This week is jam-packed with events, and next week is no exception. Next week is our 5th GBM and we're coming at you with another Alumni Speaker Series! This GBM we'll have Alumni Christian Arcilla talk about his time in Stevens and his experiences after graduating. Hopefully you can stop by and hear some words of wisdom from him!

When: Monday, November 2, 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=fc144bda74&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Alumni Christian Arcilla

Be there or be square!

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=10d76d7897&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=404e7949f9&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f947504a34&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f792ac7083&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=1f1f4adcdd&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

I love Mango Smoothies -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/e4bfe350ab3d/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6466388?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=4950a942a2&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7c41904ce2&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7ee865c9a5&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=481b44c147)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=481b44c147)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1