[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #4

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 27 11:59:24 EDT 2020

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is our Weekly Newsletter to keep ya'll informed!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** THANK YOU FOR COMING TO GBM #2!
Thank you for everyone who came out last GBM! It was an honor to have Jordan come out and talk with the rest of GB. It was also a blast dancing to September, on the 21st night of September! We hope you enjoyed everyone's energy and laughter. The rest of our GBMs will be equally, if not better, than what we've had before!

So be on the lookout for our next GBM!

21st Night Of September GIF - EarthWindAndFire DancingInSeptember DoYouRemember - Discover & Share GIFs

.。*゚+.*.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+*

** MR. PI AUDITIONS ARE HERE!
Do you have what it takes to represent FAST in the annual Mr. PI Competition? Well step right up and come down to tomorrow's Mr. PI Auditions. Here, competitors will show FAST their talents and the GB will choose who they want to rep at the competition! Even though the signup form is closed, come out because your vote matters*!

Want more info on this year's Mr PI: Click Here (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=057e380872&e=91a876ab0b) !
When: TOMORROW, September 28
Where: Zoom!

*(Anyone can come watch Mr. PI Auditions, however, only people who have attended two out of our three events this semester can vote)

Big Little Signups!
Hey guys! As you may have heard, we’ve released our Big/Little Form! Big/Little is the pairing of underclassmen to an upperclassman “older sibling” (in Tagalog we call them “Kuyas and Ates”)! It’s a really cool way to get to meet other people in FAST and make new friends! Please fill it out if you’re interested in getting a big or little! (Freshmen can only get bigs).  The form is closing on 10/5 and the Big Little Reveal Night will happen virtually on 10/7! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to PJ (@pjomnom or pom1 at stevens.edu (mailto:pom1 at stevens.edu) )!
Signup for FAST's Big/Little Night here! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=605f5b47e7&e=91a876ab0b)

Signup for FAST's Big/Little Night here! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c17923c80d&e=91a876ab0b)

** FAST FAMILY PICNIC!
Feeling bored? Want to get some food with some FAST heads? Maybe meet up with some upperclassmen? Then consider coming out to FAST Family Picnic in Hoboken! We're planning on chilling at Pier A and getting takeout dinner. If you're thinking of coming, be sure to fill out the form below!

Additionally, if you are coming, please be sure to bring and wear your face mask!

RSVP Form: Here (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=24c8c0f9a6&e=91a876ab0b) !
When: Wed, September 30th (**Sat, October 3rd in case of rain)
Where: Pier A Park (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7569bf8390&e=91a876ab0b) !

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a9878cd2c4&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=8145e38cfa&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=74f21a9c00&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=3dcb48168f&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e8799723cc&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

Go outside and get some fresh air!

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/c9f9eb016a56/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6459836?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=368101a985&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=006327cb77&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=34d3804545&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=a1a2d182ce)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=a1a2d182ce)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1