[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #24

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 11 12:59:25 EDT 2021

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** GBM #6 is this Wednesday!
Hello Hello again! This it's another week with another FAST GBM! We thank everyone for attending our last GBM where we had our Minor Board Elections! However, our Assistant Alumni Chair is still vacant. Therefore, we will be having special elections for the position as stated in our constitution. If you were hesitant at first but now want to be a part of the FAST Minor Board, now is the time!

Assistant Alumni Chair: Vacant

If you or anyone you know is interested in the position above, fill out the nomination form below!

We will also be having a wonderful Cultural Presentation by our Cultural Chairs! Another amazing reason to come to this week's GBM!

When: Wednesday, April 14th, at 9pm
Where: Zoom! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=66b0e6bd1b&e=91a876ab0b)
Who: Our wonderful GB!

Assistant Alumni Chair Nomination Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=0e69ba1c7c&e=91a876ab0b)

**
Thank You For Coming to FAST Fashion Show!

We would like to take the time to thank everyone who attended FAST Fashion Show and also the orgs who participated as well! It was amazing to see the different outfits from the different cultures and the models who wore them as they walked down their virtual runway!

This was our first time doing this event and we hope that it could evolve to even bigger things! Shoutout to our wonderful Internal Rep Bwei for planning most of the event!

**
Cultural Workshop #5 is Tomorrow!

Well well well, what do we have here? Oh! It's another Cultural Workshop by our fabulous Cultural Chairs! We are approaching the end of the semester and therefore this will be the last one of the year! So you don't want to miss this final workshop performance by our Cultural Chairs!

This Cultural Workshop's Topic is on "The Role of Filipino Clubs on the Filipino-American Community." Sounds fitting doesn't it? They'll be going over how a Filipino Club like FAST, contribute to the overall Filipino-American experience!

When: Monday, April 12th, at 9pm
Where: Zoom! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=b031d819b1&e=91a876ab0b)
Who: Our Cultural Chairs!

**
ESConference is THIS SATURDAY

Welcome to ESC's first ever cultural leadership conference!

This conference is open to all Stevens Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Faculty/Staff, and Alumni and is free to attend!

This year's theme is Identity and will feature hand-picked cultural workshops, performances, discussions, and student/faculty speakers throughout the day and finally close with celebrity keynote speaker
✨ Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman✨

Participating Orgs Include:
CSA 🇨🇳 , FAST 🇵🇭 , IUA 🇮🇳 , JSA 🇯🇵 , KSA 🇰🇷 , LAA 💃 , ΝΑΦ 🐉 , SIA 🇮🇪 , ΣΨΖ 🏵️ , WISO 🌴 , Diversity Ed 🤝

Below is the RSVP Form and FB Event!

RSVP Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=08393c94c8&e=91a876ab0b)

FB Event (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d804951cc3&e=91a876ab0b)

** Barrios Fiesta Fundraiser is Still Going!

FAST Freshman have been hard at work with Barrios Fiesta Planning! Now they need your help with Fundraising! They are planning a Dare Fair! Every donation goal they reach, someone is doing a dare. The higher the donation total gets, the more crazy the dares get. So I suggest to get to the higher levels, as I would love to see some of these dares in action!

Here is some words from one of the Freshman: Ron!
"In order to raise more funds for this year’s Barrios Fiesta, the freshmen and some of our E-board members are hosting a Dare Fair! The dares will be live-streamed on YouTube prior to the day of the event! Please direct your kind donations to @Stevens_FAST on Venmo."

The Dare Fair has been ongoing and so far, $139 has been raised! That is incredible! Let's try to get all the way down the list!

Below is the Dare List!!!

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=ac7e9e9b4c&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d4868adb6f&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=b9b2a17ceb&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=dd1d97bef1&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=9854e1eb98&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

I'm always tired... -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/e179a2ce6fa1/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6500895?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=31a7681f12&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=5f21239d57&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=8b9c10ea07&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=61b2ded4de)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=61b2ded4de)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=61b2ded4de)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1