[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #26

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 25 12:14:17 EDT 2021

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** IT'S OUR LAST EVENT OF THE YEAR!
PANAGBENGA FLOWER FESTIVAL!
Helloooooooo! Wow this semester and year have flown by so FAST (haha pun intended)! Anyways, with the end of a hectic year, we have our final event as well: The Panagbenga Flower Festival! We hope you can come down for our last event as we celebrate season of blooming with flowers, hoping for optimistic in-person events to come!

When: Monday, April 26th, at 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=80df24e989&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Our wonderful GB!

** FINAL GBM THIS WEDNESDAY!!!

Even though Panagbenga is our final event, our final final official event will be our GBM this Wednesday! It will be filled with our closing remarks, memories, and even some Superlatives! Yep that is right you heard me, Superalatives! If you don't know what Superlatives are, they are basically paper plate awards for people who have made their name known in FAST! Hopefully we can see everyone there as we officially close out the year as FAST!

FILL OUT THE SUPERLATIVE FORM HERE! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c7bc835cd8&e=91a876ab0b)

The form will be open until April 26th at 11:59pm!

When: Wednesday, April 28, at 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=03a47d067d&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Everyone!

**
Want some FAST Apparel???

After the design for FAST apparel was voted upon, it is finally ready to be purchased by you! Above is the design of the hoodie! We have extended the deadline to purchase them to TOMORROW, so get one FAST before time runs out!

The form is below!

Buy Your Own Hoodie Now! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=4961c93d7f&e=91a876ab0b)

**
This is my final Newsletter!

Hey everyone! This is Mark Pabalan, your FAST Secretary here. This is my final Newsletter and I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your weekend to catch up on the Weekly FAST News! It has been an honor to have contributed my time to help FAST grow and improve and will try even harder as the new VP.

I will now be passing off the baton to our new Secretary Tristan! I know she will do amazing as she has done so much as our FAST Treasurer. So I wish her good luck as the next Newsletter that you guys will be receiving will be from her!

~This is Secretary Mark Pabalan signing off~

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c227eb56bc&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=58b1fb3e6f&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=46e4fd6c37&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=fd5c641949&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=4c11dd4d7b&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

The year is ending soon! -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/e6a3730a7628/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6502303?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=ee2ef1d0e7&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f088d7554c&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=56ceefead9&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=db5e2852f3)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=db5e2852f3)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=db5e2852f3)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1