[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #16

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 15 11:59:25 EST 2021

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** GBM #2 THIS WEEK
We are back with another GBM this Wednesday! This GBM will be our Alumni Speaker Series! The presenter for this week's series is Asher! Come on down and hear about his story and ask him questions about his time outside college!

When: Wednesday, February 17
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=8f2cdc74dc&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Asher

Be there or be square!

** Welcome to the PodFAST!

Because of COVID we have been searching for a new and fun way to engage with our GBM. Therefore, we are introducing something new this semester: Podcasts! Aka PodFAST! Here you will hear our wonderful Performance Directors talk about various topics with other guests while you sit back, relax, and enjoy the conversation. Hopefully we can grow these Podcasts to something everyone can enjoy!

THE TRAILER IS OUT!!!

CLICK HERE (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=3ea401c57b&e=91a876ab0b)

When: Friday, February 19
Who: Our Performance Directors

Be on the lookout for more updates!

** COME GET DANCY AT LINE DANCING

FAST is collaborating with STEP to bring you an amazing event! Here you will be taught some traditional Line Dances that every Filipino should know! There will be multiple dances to choose and learn so come on down with your dancing shoes!

When: Wednesday, February 24, 9pm
Where: Zoom!
Who: STEP and Our Performance Directors

Can't wait to see you on the virtual dance floor!

** STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO JOIN THE ESC CONFERENCE!!!

ESC Needs your help! They are planning a conference this April and need talented individuals to help plan and run the event! There will be Keynote Speakers, Workshops, Performances, and much more! The role of the ESC Planning Committee is to coordinate all the specifics and ensure an educative and informative event.

If interested, please fill out the interest form below!

ESC Conference Interest Form! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=2b584b7028&e=91a876ab0b)

** WE ARE PARTNERING WITH IFA FOR BATTLE OF THE BARRIOS
"The Rutgers Association of Philippine Students has invited Stevens FAST to participate in the 20th Anniversary of Battle of the Barrios. Throughout the 20 years of Battle of the Barrios, District III has illustrated the importance of Filipino culture, here and back home, through the skits made by the members of FIND District III. Although this year is different from previous years' Battle of the Barrios, it is still important to relay the message of what Filipino culture entails."

Therefore, we highly encourage you to participate with us! The interest form is down below for anyone interested!

✧・゚:*ᴵ’ᵐ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)*:・゚✧*
Battle of the Barrios Interest Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=06c058813b&e=91a876ab0b)

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=bd2cdb538e&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=4301fe16e0&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=448cf2d6f0&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=5585c29850&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=65e17e3372&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

Hope you had an amazing Valentines!   -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/0d2f9a612f5a/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6490659?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a5c1870918&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=0faa76846a&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=fa7cabc3d6&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=898a4e20d4)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=898a4e20d4)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=898a4e20d4)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1