[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #18

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 28 11:59:33 EST 2021

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** THANK YOU FOR COMING TO LINE DANCING NIGHT!

Thank you to everyone who came and danced with us with STEP last Wednesday! It was so much fun putting on our dancing shows and learning the various Line Dances! Shout out to our Performance Directors and STEP for making it possible to teach the dance moves!

Hopefully you all enjoyed and be on the lookout for more dancing opportunities!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

** GBM #3 THIS WEDNESDAY!!!

Hellloooooo!!! We are back this Wednesday with another GBM! This GBM will be a special one as we approach a pivotal point in the semester: Elections! That is right, elections are approaching and we are looking for nominees! That is why this GBM will be a Panel of all of FAST Eboard! You can ask us question about our roles, how EBMs are run, or how events are planned!

THE NOMINATION FORM IS IN THIS LINK! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=078cdc9164&e=91a876ab0b)

When: Wednesday, March 3rd, 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=5c189df2f1&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Our Entire Eboard!

Be there with any questions you may have!

**
FAST MERCH DESIGNS!!!!

Here's a word from our Fundraising Chair Ria!

Hello hello!!! We wanna make some merch and we need your help!!!! If you have any or would like to come up with designs for a new wave of FAST merch now's your chance! We are opening up submissions for merch designs from now until Wednesday, March 10th. You can submit any designs you'd like to be
considered on the form below!

After we receive all submissions, we will be opening up voting to FAST GB to decide which design and type of merch you'd all like !! The creator of the winning design will also be getting *free apparel*!!! So please submit any and all designs you’d like GB to consider and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me or anyone else on e-board :) <3

FAST Merch Design Submissions! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=0e5c913fa0&e=91a876ab0b)

** PodFAST Episode TWO is Out!!!

Looking for something to listen to while studying? Is music not the same anymore? Do you wish you could hear people talk about certain topics? Well look no further than FAST's PodFAST! Run by our amazing Performance Directors, PodFAST is a Podcast series where episodes will be released every Friday! The second episode was released and you can check it out on Soundcloud! Just scan the QR code below!

When: Fridays
Who: Our Performance Directors

Come back every Friday to listen to new Podcasts!

** FIND DISTRICT 3 IS HAVING A BASKET RAFFLE!

FIND D3 is having some Basket Raffles to give off! They have a couple of baskets to give away so join the raffles if you are interested! More information is on their Instagram below!

If interested, check out Find D3 on Instagram!

FIND D3 Instagram/Raffle (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=b611243eba&e=91a876ab0b)

** WANNA SHADOW FAST EBOARD?
Curious to see what goes on behind the scenes at FAST? Wanna no more about Eboard and its positions? Do you wanna see how events are planned? Then look into shadowing out Eboard meetings! Eboard meetings are on Thursdays at 8pm and usually last an hour BUT shadows can join and leave whenever they have time! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to members of the Eboard.

If interested, please fill out the interest form below!
FAST Eboard Shadows Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=340fcc7829&e=91a876ab0b)

** FAST'S FASTerclass!
"The Filipino Association of Stevens Tech presents...FASTerclass! FASTerclass is an event where D3 members can share their talents and interests through a series of workshops! FASTerclass aims to showcase the diverse interests of D3, provide an opportunity to learn new things from peers, and create a space to connect and network with D3 members."

When: April 17, 2021, 6:30pm-9:30pm EST
Where: Zoom (Link TBA)
Who: D3!

The interest form is down below for anyone interested in participating!
FASTerclass Interest Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=8010792ff5&e=91a876ab0b)

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=31dc21675b&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7ee7e258a9&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=04c8e764b8&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a246fe5da1&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=55e6202621&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

I'm hungry right now... -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/cfc56a776f90/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6493323?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=37582f4f75&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e3ccf44ae2&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=96c03589f9&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=d07d1434e5)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=d07d1434e5)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=d07d1434e5)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1