[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #14

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 31 12:29:17 EST 2021

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!

IT'S THE FIRST NEWSLETTER OF 2021!!!

This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** WELCOME BACK!!!
Hellooooo again! Welcome back to the FAST Weekly Newsletter! Hopefully you all had a safe and amazing break! It might've been a little harder with all the COVID precautions but we hoped you had a nice time with your friends and family! We welcome back all our old members and we also welcome any new people who has joined the FAST Fam! Let's get this show on the road!!!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

** OUR FIRST GBM IS THIS WEDNESDAY!

As we spring back into the new semester, we're starting off with our good ole classic General Body Meetings! This GBM will be full of catching up and getting back into what our club is all about: Filipino Culture! We have our wonderful Cultural Chairs presenting for us so come on down and stick around!

When: Wednesday, February 3rd, 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d259c5cea9&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Our Cultural Chairs

Come on down and say hi!

** WE HAVE OUR MS. PI REP!!!
After our wonderful performance (and second place placement) by our Mr. PI Rep PJ Om, we're full steam ahead for the Ms. PI Competition hosted by FSA and FLOW! After showcasing their talents, we finally have a representative for Stevens FAST:

JAEANNE VICENCIO!!!

Please come out and support her as she competes for the title of Ms. PI! The pageant will be hosted on Saturday, March 27th and Sunday, March 28th. Be on the lookout for more updates! In the meantime, follow the Ms. PI 2020 Instagram here (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=3bc24d3ab9&e=91a876ab0b) !

Thank You!!!

♥♡♥(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)♥♡♥

** BATTLE OF THE BARRIOS IS HAPPENING!

"The Rutgers Association of Philippine Students has invited Stevens FAST to participate in the 20th Anniversary of Battle of the Barrios. Throughout the 20 years of Battle of the Barrios, District III has illustrated the importance of Filipino culture, here and back home, through the skits made by the members of FIND District III. Although this year is different from previous years' Battle of the Barrios, it is still important to relay the message of what Filipino culture entails."

Therefore, we highly encourage you to participate with us! The interest form is down below for anyone interested!

✧・゚:*ᴵ’ᵐ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)*:・゚✧*

Battle of the Barrios Interest Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d7ffbc84f0&e=91a876ab0b)

** THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE FANN CLUB REVEAL!!!
What's up guys! Thank you for everyone who participated int the FANN Club! The FANN club reveal went well and we hope you connected with your FAST Alumni! Be sure to connect with them regularly and show how the FAST Fam energy is still strong! Hopefully they can rekindle that feeling of being back in FAST!

FANN: Fast Alumni Networking Neighborhood

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d21c9b118f&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=af859ffdc2&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=cd9f141229&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=700cbdee58&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7772dffdb2&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

Here's to 2021 -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/8442e23a96c1/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6487283?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e4fc2a4fd5&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=110f199baf&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e3887a5da8&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=adce9a4cbc)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=adce9a4cbc)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1