[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #19

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 7 12:42:48 EST 2021

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** ONGOING NOMINATIONS FOR ELECTIONS!!!

We are still kicking it with Election Seasons as the nomination form is still open! If you or anyone you know is interested in running for a spot on Stevens FAST Eboard, then click the link below to send in your nominations! (You can even nominate yourself!) Nominations need to be accepted by March 12, (3/12) so submit those nominations ASAP!

THE NOMINATION FORM IS IN THIS LINK! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=afe6b7b765&e=91a876ab0b)

** Prepare for FAST Family Game Night!

Looking to play some games and win some prizes?! Then look no further than our Family Party Game Night this Thursday! We'll be playing a ton of cool games online and having fun as a Fast Fam! Try to find some time to chillax with us and get your game on! We'll be playing many different games and giving out a lot of prizes so you don't wanna miss this event!

When: Thursday, March 11, 9pm
Where: Zoom!
Who: Our Performance Directors

**
FAST MERCH DESIGNS!!!!

Here's a word from our Fundraising Chair Ria!

Hello hello!!! We wanna make some merch and we need your help!!!! If you have any or would like to come up with designs for a new wave of FAST merch now's your chance! We are opening up submissions for merch designs from now until Wednesday, March 10th. You can submit any designs you'd like to be
considered on the form below!

After we receive all submissions, we will be opening up voting to FAST GB to decide which design and type of merch you'd all like !! The creator of the winning design will also be getting *free apparel*!!! So please submit any and all designs you’d like GB to consider and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me or anyone else on e-board :) <3

FAST Merch Design Submissions! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a3cbb72e40&e=91a876ab0b)

** PodFAST Episode THREE will be out this Friday!!!

Looking for something to listen to while studying? Is music not the same anymore? Do you wish you could hear people talk about certain topics? Well look no further than FAST's PodFAST! Run by our amazing Performance Directors, PodFAST is a Podcast series where episodes will be released every Friday! The third episode will be moved to next Friday as there is something BIG happening for this one. When it goes out, you can check it out on Soundcloud! Just scan the QR code below!

When: Fridays
Who: Our Performance Directors

Come back every Friday to listen to new Podcasts!

** Weekly BATTLE Meetings!

"The Rutgers Association of Philippine Students has invited Stevens FAST to participate in the 20th Anniversary of Battle of the Barrios. Throughout the 20 years of Battle of the Barrios, District III has illustrated the importance of Filipino culture, here and back home, through the skits made by the members of FIND District III. Although this year is different from previous years' Battle of the Barrios, it is still important to relay the message of what Filipino culture entails."

Click the link below to join the Battle Discord where all the planning occurs!

FAST/IFA Battle of the Barrios Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=2388cb3169&e=91a876ab0b)

** Follow our Ms. PI Rep on Instagram!

Our Ms. PI Rep Jae needs all the help she can get in preparation for Ms. PI later this month! So follow her instagram where she updates her story with Ms. PI posts that can use your support! The link is down below!

Jae's Instagram! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c215bc989d&e=91a876ab0b)

** WANNA SHADOW FAST EBOARD?
Curious to see what goes on behind the scenes at FAST? Wanna no more about Eboard and its positions? Do you wanna see how events are planned? Then look into shadowing out Eboard meetings! Eboard meetings are on Thursdays at 8pm and usually last an hour BUT shadows can join and leave whenever they have time! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to members of the Eboard.

If interested, please fill out the interest form below!
FAST Eboard Shadows Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=6816ac1ed4&e=91a876ab0b)

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=9542a43cfb&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=548af7cc1b&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7b178037b5&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=bcb46e26e2&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=2253c6cf83&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

I'm always tired... -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/5b685b78d334/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6494355?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=9d643ea9f2&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=07097fb28d&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=4b7987cf46&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=81ff7985cb)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=81ff7985cb)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=81ff7985cb)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1