[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #27

FAST tbacani at stevens.edu
Sun May 2 13:29:24 EDT 2021

Welcome to FAST's Weekly Newsletter!

**

INTRODUCING MYSELF
You might be thinking "This isn't Mark" (lol). Hello! My name is Tristan and I am the new secretary for the 2021-2022 school year! I'm excited to keep you all up to date on what's happening with FAST!

This is my first newsletter (yay) and the last newsletter of the semester (aw).  That being said, I hope everyone does well on finals, finishing this semester strong and has a wonderful summer!!

** HAPPY AAPI HERITAGE MONTH

This May, we at FAST would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy AAPI Heritage Month. Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders are a diverse group of people with many different backgrounds and experiences. At FAST, we highlight the experiences of Filipinx and Fil-Am communities, but we encourage everyone to recognize the history and achievements of all members of the AAPI community. We also recognize that the last year has been especially difficult for the AAPI community, and would like to share a Google document with resources on how to support the community. Thank you all for helping to create a culturally inclusive environment at FAST. :)

- Written by Justin Gabriel (Cultural Chair)
AAPI Resources (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c99204fa4f&e=91a876ab0b)

** 2021-2022 FIND INC. D3 EBOARD
D3 held elections last Friday, voting in a new Eboard! Thank you everyone who came! Let's give a round of applause to this new Eboard and support our D3 family!

Introducing the D3 Eboard:
Chairperson: Kaitlin Cunanan
Vice-Chairperson: Vanna Mendoza
Treasurer: Jackie Dorgan
Secretary: Mark Yap
Public Relations Officers (PROs): Nathan Felix, Engelo Mercado, Gabriel Montero, Jam dela Fuente, & Alex Calpo

Congrats D3 Eboard!!

** JSA SIP 'N STUDY

Come share the tea with us and JSA! It will be a night of chill exam study and some yummy tea recipes!

When: Thursday, May 6th at 9pm
Where: Zoom!
Who: Stevens Students

**

THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME YEAR
>From spooky escape rooms to raps about Panagbenga, this year has been a blast! Thank you for coming to our events and supporting FAST! We hope to see you next year with some exciting new things to offer. Keep in touch over the summer using our socials below!

And if you have any feedback on this year, put it down in the Anonymous Feedback Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=31fa4ea8be&e=91a876ab0b) !

See ya soon! 🤍

Follow us on our Socials!
DISCORD (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f999753ddc&e=91a876ab0b)
FACEBOOK (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7de3b979f5&e=91a876ab0b)
GROUPME (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=59f1a60cb6&e=91a876ab0b)
INSTAGRAM (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=7fe705f9cf&e=91a876ab0b)
SNAPCHAT (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=2e438f0e5a&e=91a876ab0b)
~ Thanks for Reading ~

Hope you have a great summer
-Tristan

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/0c62512b37c8/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-27?e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=701fe331d4)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=701fe331d4)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=701fe331d4)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1