[Habitat] Spring break trip update

Sara Roeder sroeder at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 4 10:55:50 EDT 2007

All,

We have narrowed down the locations to the following:

Bremerton, WA (across the Puget Sound from Seattle)

Eagle Butte, SD (Indian reservation)

San Antonio, TX

Santa Fe, NM

I won't know the final location until October 18, and once that detail is
finalized I can begin to send out more information regarding cost,
fundraising activities, flights, etc.  Please note that Easter is the Sunday
before we return to school, and some of the locations have a work week of
Tuesday to Saturday.  I will try my best to ensure that the group makes it
back in time for Easter Sunday.

Thank you,

Sara