[Habitat] Random

Siena York-Carr syorkca at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 19 23:03:33 EST 2008

Hey guys,

So I hope everyone is going to be able to come to the meeting tomorrow.
 Be prepared to give a quick like minute intro about yourself, like I
am the treasurer, this is what I do lol

Also, huge favor to ask of someone.  For our bowling event next week we
will need to order pizza, now we have like 100 dollars for this, my
issue is I do not have a "good" credit card to charge this too, or cash
available.  If someone is able to front 100 dollars next week
(reimbursed in about a month by stevens most likely).  Please let me
know.

Siena