[Habitat] Collegiate challenge locations

Syed R Akbar sakbar at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 9 01:23:01 EDT 2009

Hello all,
Here is the link to get list of the locations. IT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!
Since it is practically impossible to copy all the thing in the word
document or even save it as a webpage, I am sending the link.

https://www.habitat.org/cd/youthprograms/col_chal/apply/searchsite.aspx

Here you can just put the break week as 14-Mar-2010 and then you can
get all the locations.

Maybe we can shorten the list based on which part of US we can go (I
mean West, South , East, North).

We have to do this quickly as we are already a bit late and the early
bird registration for collegiate spring break starts at October 12.

Also it is advisable for the members start fund-raising as soon as
possible before the weather gets very cold.

Thanks.

Syed