[Habitat] Spring Break Locations

Anthony Mancini amancini at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 13 20:33:59 EDT 2009

All-

We need to vote on 5 locations for the Spring Break Habitat trip.  I
have hard copies of locations that will be passed out on Friday's
meeting, which is at 1pm on the second floor of Howe by the elevators.
Tomorrow I will send everyone scanned electronic copies.  Please take a
look through that copy before our meeting so everyone has an idea of
the locations we have to work with, fyi there are a lot.

Goals for Friday's Meeting:

**Choose/vote on 5 locations

**Updates on local builds -- When can we set a date for next build?

**Assign someone to reserve room for first GB meeting so we have it
available for next week.

**Write an entry for SLN regarding GB meeting next week

**Choose date and time for GB meeting.

Thanks and see you all soon.  If majority people can not make this
Friday's meeting, e-mail me and we'll figure out a better time, but as
far as last time mostly everyone was available.