[Habitat] test email

krishna amin kamin1edu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:16:41 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

This is just a test email to see if the list is working properly. This list
is for all the E-board members, so hopefully everyone who is on the E-board
is receiving this email. Just send me a quick email back so I know we have
everyone. Also, I made all of you guys admins to this list just in case
anyone needs anything,  as well as, list moderators for the
habitat_gb at lists.stevens.edu. That is the habitat group list, so you guys
all have access to it; so if anyone needs an email approved right away, they
are able to do it. The password for both lists is: habitat1. Let me know if
you guys have any questions.

Krishna :)
(HFH Secretary)