[Habitat_for_Humanity] GBM TUESDAY!!

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 14 10:44:52 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

Habitat's going to have a quick meeting this Tuesday, October 18th, in
Babbio 203 at 9:15pm.

There hasn't been much going on with Habitat this October but we are making
it up to you guys this November! If you haven't already heard, we are going
to have THREE builds next month every Saturday leading up to Thanksgiving.
Sign ups open soon! Check out the attached flyer for more info.

Come out to our quick GBM next Tuesday to find out how you can participate.

And as always, shoot us an email if you have any questions.

Lots of love,

Your Habitat E-Board