[Habitat_for_Humanity] SIGN UPS FULL

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 19 15:28:16 EDT 2016

You guys are so awesome.

Sign ups for the rest of our builds this semester are full! We are blown
away by all the interest!

Unfortunately, we can only take a maximum of nine people on each build.
Since we do sign ups on a first-come, first-serve basis, only the first
nine people who filled out the google form for each build can go. Look out
for an email to see if you made it!

However, we had a lot of extra sign ups and cancellations are common
(please don't cancel. a puppy cries every time someone cancels), so if you
were not one of the first nine to sign up, you'll be getting an email with
an option to sign up for our waiting list.

Thanks again! You guys rock!!!! I'm still sleep deprived!!!

Love,

Your Habitat E-Board