[Habitat_for_Humanity] Fwd: Build Spot OPEN

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 24 12:38:38 EST 2017

EDIT: We had a second cancellation and can accept another participant for
tomorrow!

Hello Everyone,

Still have no plans for tomorrow? A spot just opened up for our ReStore
trip, tomorrow, February 25th! Unlike a regular build, we will be helping
out at the Monmouth County ReStore furniture store inside away from the
cold (or rain, it looks like)

If you would like to go, please respond to this email ASAP!!!! The first
person to respond will be given the spot.

As a reminder, transportation will be provided from and to campus. The
meeting time is 8:45 am. More details will be emailed to you if you get the
spot.

Questions? Please ask!

Enjoy your weekends!

Best,