[Habitat_for_Humanity] GBM on Tuesday and Upcoming Builds

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 1 18:16:19 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! October is finally here, and what better
way to kick off the fall season than with a GBM and some upcoming builds.
Before I get into those details, thank you to everyone who participated in
our first build a few weeks ago in Paterson! We had plenty of people sign
up so it's great to see all of you eager to get involved. If you didn't get
put on the list for the first build because you signed up too late, don't
worry. We have two this month and another in November. Our October builds
are going to be on *October 14 and October 21 in Freehold, NJ. *I will be
sending out the build signups about a week before each build, so keep your
eyes peeled for them. Anyway, here's the details of the GBM:

*When: *Tuesday, October 3 at 9:00 PM
*Where: *EAS 230
*What: *The eboard will discuss our plans for the rest of the semester and
next semester, the upcoming builds, and other upcoming events

Come on out Tuesday night to see what we've been up to and other important
updates to Habitat. We hope to see you there, and happy October to everyone!

Best,

Matt Falco