[Habitat_for_Humanity] Bake Sale November 8 (Volunteers needed)!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 31 20:28:02 EDT 2017

Happy Halloween everyone,

You know what tastes even better than cheap dollar store candy? Freshly
baked cookies. That's right, Habitat for Humanity is having a bake
sale on *Wednesday,
November 8th during academic break from 1-3 PM *to help raise funds for our
spring break trip. Despite how delicious this bake sale sounds, there's one
thing missing... and it's YOU!

No, this isn't a cannibalistic bake sale, but we need volunteers to help us
out! So if you've always wanted to help out with Habitat but haven't had a
chance to do a build, or you have already and just want to help out anyway,
this is a perfect opportunity. By the transitive property, by helping out
with our bake sale, you're helping fund our spring break to work on a
Habitat build, so technically you're building a house just by selling
cookies. We need some help with setting up, running the sale, and breaking
down our equipment.

*If you are interested in helping out with the bake sale, sign up by
clicking HERE <https://goo.gl/forms/63mUluX9SnGn5M2O2>*

I'll be sure to remind you all again about the bake sale later this week or
early next week. Any questions or concerns, send me or the eboard an email
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. And one last note: *spring
break interest meeting will be coming soon. Stay tuned for updates.*

Try not to get in too much trouble tonight,

-Matt Falco