[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat's First GBM of the Semester!!! 🎉

Isabella Saba isaba at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 30 19:53:46 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing summer and are transitioning smoothly into the start of the semester! I also wanna give a huge thank you to anyone who came to see us on Sunday at the Flock Party! 💕

Habitat for Humanity will be holding its first General Body Meeting next Wednesday, September 5th in EAS 230 at 9:15 PM, where we will get to talk to you about what we were able to accomplish last semester and about what Habitat is planning to do this Fall!

Recap:
HUH?: Habitat for Humanity’s first GBM!
WHEN?: Wednesday, September 5 at 9:15 PM
WHERE?: EAS 230

If you have any questions (or just wanna hang), feel free to reach out to me or the e-board (habitat at stevens.edu <mailto:habitat at stevens.edu>)!

Can’t wait to see you all there! ☺️

Isabella Saba
Stevens Institute of Technology | 2021
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Recruitment Chair | Delta Phi Epsilon - Epsilon Gamma
Secretary | Habitat for Humanity