[Habitat_for_Humanity] Deadline Approaching for Habitat Spring Break!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:16:09 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying their frigid winter break. But you know what's
not cold? *Florida. *And you know where our spring break trip is this year?
That's right, you guessed it. *Florida.* Did I mention we'll be right by
Orlando?

*Time is running out *to apply to Habitat for Humanity's Collegiate Service
Challenge (aka Habitat Spring Break) in sunny *Winter Garden, Florida *(ironic
name, huh?). The deadline to apply is *JANUARY 16 at NOON*, which is just 8
days away.

*The link to the application can be accessed by clicking HERE
<https://goo.gl/forms/WD7fyRYUIZ5ZQHSq1>*

As a reminder, the trip will cost approximately $400-450 depending on the
cost of the flight tickets. Attached is the cost breakdown for the trip and
general info about the trip (including details about Federal Work Study
reimbursement).

If you are on the fence about this trip, I absolutely recommend going. I
went last year and the trip was a blast and by far one of my favorite
college memories. If you have any questions about the trip, what it's like,
or just literally anything, please reach out to us and we'll get back to
you ASAP.

Enjoy the rest of your break!

Best,

Matt Falco

​
 Spring Break interest meeting 11.14.2017.docx
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/1dfmGRvrsZ8sn7xoQUlfBXbUCr-V_GE7UfOlWc4lJ46A/edit?usp=drive_web>
​