[Habitat_for_Humanity] First GBM of the Semester! [FREE INSOMNIA COOKIES]

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 25 19:26:57 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

Now that everyone is settled into the new semester, it's time for a
refresher GBM! Habitat for Humanity will be having our first GBM of the
semester coming this *Monday, January 29 in P116 at 9:00 PM. *We will be
discussing what we have accomplished last semester and our schedule for
this coming semester!

Also, we have some *BIG *news for you guys. As of this semester, we have
been granted a budget for food for our GBMs! You know what that means...

*Free Insomnia Cookies!!!*

Come learn about Habitat at Stevens and our plans this semester to make
affordable housing a reality while eating delicious Insomnia Cookies on the
house (no pun intended).

Just to recap...
WHAT: *GBM about our progress and plans for Habitat. And free cookies!*
*WHEN: **Monday, January 29 at 9:00 PM*
WHERE: *Peirce 116*

Any questions? Reach out to me or the eboard (habitat at stevens.edu).

Hope to see you all there!