[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat Spring Break Interest Meeting!

Isabella Saba isaba at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 7 12:35:01 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

If you're interested in joining Habitat for our upcoming Spring Break trip,
feel free to come to our interest meeting next *Tuesday, November 13th at 9
PM in Babbio 221* to learn more!

I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again: I absolutely LOVED
last year's spring break trip and highly recommend it! We met a lot of
great people and did amazing work *(almost the entire framework of a two
story house)*! We just had a really fun time together and we have a bunch
of uhh.. *funny *stories that we still laugh about to this day so PLEASE
COME!

[image: Spring break Interest meeting flyer.JPG]
--
*Bella Saba*
*Stevens Institute of Technology* | 2021