[Habitat_for_Humanity] Build Sign-Ups Tonight!

Isabella Saba isaba at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 8 11:32:47 EDT 2018

Hi everyone! 😁

Hope you're all having a realistically average Monday because let's be honest, a great Monday is a bit of stretch! I'm reaching out to tell you all that we're having our second build this Saturday, October 13th and that I'll be dropping the sign-up form in your inbox at exactly 10:00 PM tonight! The build is at 146 N. 1st Street in Paterson and will start at 7:45 AM, then end around 3:30 PM. Remember that these sign-ups are first come, first serve and we can only take 9 people, so if you really want to go (which you should because it's awesome), make sure to submit the form ASAP!

On another super exciting note, Habitat for Humanity will be having a bake sale on Davis Lawn this Thursday from 9 to noon! I wish I could go because I love baked goods and hot chocolate, but I can't go because I have a full time job or whatever so please go in my place so that I can eat a brownie vicariously through you! ❤

--
Bella Saba
Stevens Institute of Technology | 2021