[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat Bake Sale on Halloween, on Walker Lawn from 3-5! (Volunteers Needed)

Matthew C Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 28 19:37:22 EDT 2018

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a fun and safe halloweekend. This Wednesday, on Halloween from 3-5 PM on Walker Lawn (the lawn right across Davis Hall), Habitat for Humanity will be having a bake sale! We will be serving all sorts of festive and themed treats and baked goods for you all to gorge on. All proceeds will help fund our annual spring break service trip to make affordable housing a reality.

That being said, we would love for some of you guys to volunteer! If you're interested in getting some service hours, or just want to help out, sign up at this link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKn4gJhtGtxSgEsxKfQ_VUMMg01ylrsRt-2Rg_r0fUw/edit?usp=sharing

One last note: our last build of the semester is next Saturday, November 3 in Monmouth County! We'll be sending out signups tomorrow night, so keep an eye out!

Any questions? Reach out to me or the eboard.

Best,

Matthew Falco

Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | B.E. Chemical Engineering

Resident Assistant | Upper Campus

President | Habitat for Humanity

Philanthropy Chair | Chi Phi Fraternity, Mu Chapter