[Habitat_for_Humanity] BUILD SIGN-UPS TONIGHT

Isabella Saba isaba at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 22 15:10:01 EDT 2019

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a refreshing Easter weekend! Just letting you all know that we have a regular build scheduled for this Saturday, April 27th, in Monmouth County. As usual, I’ll be sending out the sign-up sheet for this at exactly 10PM tonight. We can only take 9 people and spots fill up fast! It’s first come first serve so fill out sign-ups ASAP if you wanna go!

Bye bye now,

Bella Saba
Stevens Institute of Technology | 2021
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Social Chair | Delta Phi Epsilon - Epsilon Gamma
Secretary | Habitat for Humanity