[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat GBM Follow-Up

Zachary Horan zhoran at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 17 21:44:12 EDT 2019

Hey everyone!

Thank you to everybody who came to the meeting tonight! It was great seeing
all of you! I have attached the brief powerpoint that we discussed during
the meeting for your reference with general information.

Our next meeting will take place in November and it will be a Spring Break
Trip Interest Meeting with a panel to discuss previous experiences. It will
also feature the grand reveal of the location! We will send that date out
in the upcoming weeks.

Important Dates:
*Build 1 - October 26th*
*Build 2 - November 23rd*
*Build 3 - TBD*

Below is a bonus Spring Break trip photo from 2 years ago in Florida!

Thank you,

[image: IMG_1360.JPG]

--
*Zachary Horan*
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2021*