[Habitat_for_Humanity] Sprint Break Trip

Karen Betancourth kbetanco at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 17 14:24:41 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

Thank you to those who attended last night’s information session.
For those of you who missed it, the location of this spring break’s build will be Greenwood, South Carolina! I’ve attached the powerpoint that we went over in the session to this email. You may look it over and please email habitat at stevens.edu with any questions.

Please note that the deadline for the spring break trip form is, as of now, November 30th at 11:59PM.

Thanks,
Karen