[Habitat_for_Humanity] UPCOMING HABITAT BUILD

Karen Betancourth kbetanco at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 26 15:22:09 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I wanted to remind you guys that we do have one more build this semester that is coming up. This build will be on Saturday, November 13, 2021 with the Paterson organization.

The form to sign up for this build will be sent out Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 9PM. It will be first come first serve. If you are one of the first to sign up, you will receive an email from us with details about the build. Otherwise, we will fill you guys in with more information on upcoming events in the future.

Best,
Karen