[Habitat_for_Humanity] Upcoming Builds Information!!

Karen Betancourth kbetanco at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:08:59 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

This weekend will be our first Habitat build of the semester. You should all know that the volunteers have been chosen and were emailed the day after sign ups. If you were not contacted, you were not chosen this time. But do not fret, as we have more builds coming up!

We are now announcing 2 more builds for this fall semester! These builds will take place October 23rd and November 13th and are with the Newark Habitat organization.

If you are interested in the upcoming build (October 23rd) sign-ups will be released Thursday, October 7th at 9PM. This is different from our Monday schedule due to the registration deadline. We will release more information about the November 13th build as the date arrives.

A little more information about sign-ups: It will be first come first serve. If you are one of the first ones, we will contact you. However, in the event that someone drops out soon enough, we will contact whoever is next. If you do not receive an email from us then unfortunately you were not selected at this time.

If you have any questions please email kbetanco at stevens.edu.
Have a great day!