[Habitat_for_Humanity] HFH Events Today!!

Kelly Yuan kyuan5 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:33:40 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Here are the events happening this week:

  1.  We are having a Krispy Creme fundraiser today from 12-4 PM at MPK Lawn in front of Davis! Stop by for a quick snack and support HFH!
  2.  We will be having our Spring Break Info Session  on Wednesday November 2nd at 9PM in Babbio 319. Attendance is required if you plan on attending the spring break trip and we will be having free pizza!
  3.
  4.  There's a Community Garden Clean Up November 5th at 218 Rosa Parks Blvd hosted by Paterson HFH! Snacks and coffee will be provided, and tasks include weeding, cleaning between the beds, and chopping down thick stems. Contact Deacon Willie Davis at 862-264-7059 if interested!

Best,
Kelly