[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat For Humanity Upcoming Events

Andrew Korbul akorbul at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 13 12:10:42 EST 2023

Hey Everyone!

Here is a list of the upcoming events for Habitat for Humanity.

Monday, November 13th - Off-Campus Build #1 Sign-Ups. An email and GroupMe message will be sent at approximately 8pm containing a link to sign up for the November 15th build.

Wednesday, November 15th - H4H Spring Break Trip Interest Meeting in Babbio 304 from 9:15pm to 9:45pm. We will be going over all of the logistics of our annual spring break trip and how you can be a participant.

Saturday, November 18th - H4H Off-Campus Build #1. The work day will be from 8am to about 3:30pm. We will then arrive back on campus around 4:15pm. Transportation will be provided to and from the build site and we will have a lunch break during the build. Sign-ups will open on Monday, November 13 at 8 pm and will be sent on GroupMe and to everyone on our mailing list.

Monday, November 27th - Off-Campus Build #2 Sign-Ups. An email and GroupMe message will be sent at approximately 8pm containing a link to sign up for the December 2nd build.

Saturday, December 2nd - H4H Off-Campus Build #2. The work day will be from 8am to about 3:30pm. We will then arrive back on campus around 4:15pm. Transportation will be provided to and from the build site and we will have a lunch break during the build. Sign-ups will open on Monday, November 27th at 8 pm and will be sent on GroupMe and to everyone on our mailing list.

Saturday December 9th - Charity Dodgeball Tournament. Habitat For Humanity and Beta Theta Pi will be hosting a charity dodgeball tournament in Walker gym on Saturday December 9th from 11am to 1pm. There will be a prize for each player of the tournament winner team. Prizes will be in the form of gift cards to local Hoboken shops and eateries. A separate email with more details will be sent for this event.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Andrew at akorbul at stevens.edu<mailto:akorbul at stevens.edu>

Hope to see you there!