[Habitat_for_Humanity] 2024 Spring Break Trip Interest Form

Andrew Korbul akorbul at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 21 13:32:14 EST 2023

Hey Everyone,

The Habitat For Humanity Spring Break trip will be from Sunday March 10th through Saturday March 16th. We will be flying down to Florida on March 10th in the afternoon. One week will be spent building a house from the bottom up! We will have a typical work hours day and then have the rest of the day to visit beaches, local shops, and more! We will then be flying back to New York on March 16th in the afternoon. This is truly a one-of-a-kind experience to put on your resume and will make memories that last a lifetime. Housing is included at the building site. We also plan on covering food costs, if possible, as well.

Whether you are still deciding or are certain you would like to go, please fill out the form to let us know that you are interested!

Please fill out the following form if you are interested in participating: https://forms.gle/rsTDbU2gc4H6YZyc7
Google Forms: Sign-in<https://forms.gle/rsTDbU2gc4H6YZyc7>
Access Google Forms with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
forms.gle
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to Andrew at akorbul at stevens.edu.

Thanks!