[JazzBand] wednesday

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 23:07:45 EST 2007

CONGRATULATIONS to each and every one of you.
All of you in the Jazz/Rock Band and the Jazz Band played your hearts out!!!!!
I am so very proud of all the performances this year. Your enthusiasm and drive astounds me. The more I challenge you the more you all step up.

Good luck on your up-coming exams. Hope to see you all at the Midnight Breakfast.
Brass players PLEASE come Monday night to the music room and be ready to leave to go caroling with the choir... You will be visiting several dorms, the mayor, and Vice President Weatheral's home for a reception.
A healthy and happy holiday season for you and your families. I hope tp see you all again next semester.
Once again
Jerry