[JazzBand] Friday Details

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 27 17:41:05 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

First, I want to say "thank you" in advance for performing at the annual
Freshman Parent's Day Reception! This is always a great honor for us, and
usually a great amount of fun, too!

We are playing from 5:30-7pm-ish, with a short pause for speeches and such.
As in year's past, food and drink will be available for the band after the
performance.

Jerry has announced setup times and when to be ready to play. We are
actually on the patio this year, so setup may take a little tweaking. Please
help out and be as cooperative as possible, both for setup and strike
afterwards.

Also, remember our "uniform" for performance is black pants, black shoes,
white shirt (ironed, please), and maroon ties (for the guys). If you need a
tie, please let Jerry know, even at the reception - we have plenty of extras
for the new guys and those who forgot/lost theirs from previous years. If
you do not have a tie, or are dressed inappropriately, you will not be
allowed to play.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me...otherwise, I'll see you
on the patio tomorrow night!

Thanks again!
-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director
The Center for the Performing Arts
DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room
Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514
dzimmerman at debaun.org
www.debaun.org or www.stevens.edu/performingarts