[JazzBand] Tonight's Concert

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 23 15:33:08 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I've been getting a lot of questions, so hopefully the following with answer
all of them:

1. The Concert is ON for this evening, as planned.
2. Any guests coming from off-campus will be asked for ID, but will be
allowed on campus.
3. Parking in the 8th Street and Howe Center lots will be allowed this
evening.
4. Call time is 6pm in the Music Room.

Remember your ties and outfits! Hopefully you got a chance to wash them
since Sunday :-)

See you all later! We have a lot of alumni and special guests tonight,
so...break an extra leg!!!
-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director
The Center for the Performing Arts
DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room
Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514
dzimmerman at debaun.org
www.debaun.org or www.stevens.edu/performingarts