[JazzBand] tonight

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 00:57:00 EST 2008

Congratulations to each and every one of you on a stellar performance!
Your hard work, dedication and enthusiasm made your performance tonight so professional and enjoyed by all. WOW . . . .A full house, standing room only and a standing ovation to top it all off. I am so proud of you all. I am truly blessed to have had an opportunity to be working with such fine musicians! I hope you all are as proud of our concert tonight as I am of you. I truly hope you had as much fun this semester as I did working with you all. I sincerely hope we can do it again!
I wish you great success on your exams and to you and your families, I wish you all the happiest of holidays seasons.
ROCK ON!
GF