[JazzBand] Congrats and Thanks!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Mon May 5 13:02:59 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for a wonderful semester of music! Your
performances at the Accepted Students Reception and the concert in Bissinger
were both spectacular! Congratulations on a job well-done at both events!

And special thanks to the members of Bandwidth, for putting in the extra
time, talent and effort, and giving a great performance as well at both
events!

GOOD LUCK on finals, and best of luck to all of the seniors. Hope everyone
has a wonderful summer, and we'll see you in the Fall!

Thanks again,
-Dave

PS - GRADUATING SENIORS - if you want to stay in touch with the Jazz Band
and all the student performing arts, e-mail me a personal address (snail
mail and/or e-mail) that we can continue reaching out to you. I e-mail alums
once per month on upcoming events, and we mail brochures and newsletters out
at least once per semester.

PSS - TONIGHT - Maxwell's is featuring some swingin' blues & jazz with
Swingadelic from 9-11PM and, as always, no cover. Check them out on
www.myspace.com/swingadelic

David Zimmerman, Executive Director
The Center for the Performing Arts
DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room
Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514
dzimmerman at debaun.org
www.debaun.org or www.stevens.edu/performingarts