[JazzBand] Re: [debaunstaff] Intercession Trip

Ling Lin xabaglione at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:35:25 EDT 2008

Sorry for spamming everyone.. Just want to share my love for Berlin and
Prague

I have been to Berlin and PRague. and they are just AMAZING to the nth
power... Berlin is great.. I even got a Dave hasselhoff shirt (Germans love
them)..

Prague is by far my top 3 favorite city... It is breathtaking.. and the
nightlife is fantastic (5 floor club..).. I have heard great things about
Vienna and am definitely going to visit it soon!!!