[JazzBand] Event on Sunday

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 16 16:48:51 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

First, let me say THANK YOU in advance for performing at the Accepted
Students Reception on Sunday at 3pm!

Second, we should all thank Dr. Maureen Weatherall for the donation of new
Stevens' ties for the bands to wear at concerts! Jerry will distribute them
on Sunday and collect them at the end of the event. We will continue to
distribute and then collect them at each concert/event from now on. Also,
I'll draft an official thank you note for each of you to sign at a later
date so we can send it to her.

Finally, please note that Sunday's event is not an open event - it is
intended for potential incoming freshmen and their parents. Please do not
invite your family and/or friends to join us for this event, but instead to
come to your concert in the Bissinger Room on April 29th.

Thanks again, and see you on Sunday!

-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts

The Theater Company at DeBaun Center

Stevens Institute of Technology

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ  07030

Ph: 201-216-5111   Fx: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org