[JazzBand] concert

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sun May 3 14:06:24 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Congratulations on a oustanding performance Wednesday night!
You ALL played with great confidence and your performance was probably the tightest to date.
Thank you ALL for working so hard this semester and not only making the concert successful but the entire smester and all its' performing groups a great success. Thank you ALL for your patience, dedication, determination and your love of music, because each and everyone of you, especially the seniors, have contributed to bringing the performing arts at Stevens to the level it is at today. For this my sincerest thanks.
Good luck on your exams!!!!! Hope to see you all at Midnight Breakfast.... Enjoy your summer and I hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the fall.
Warmest regards,
Jerry