[JazzBand] Sunday 4/17

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 12 12:43:55 EDT 2011

ATTENTION JAZZ BAND

The Jazz Band must to be ready to play at 2:30pm on accepted students day.

Therefore we must be set up, and warming up and tuning by 2:00 PM.

Please meet in the music room at 1:00 PM to move the necessarty equipment to the performance venue.

Drums, rug, amps, stands, ac strips and extension, music and of course your instrument.

Everyone please be there on time as we need you there for an effective and efficient move to be ready for an important performance.

Thank you for your continued cooperation!

Jerry